Fax 1-866-384-3450, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Validate professional complementary health care courses
- Work diligently on behalf of the complementary health care practitioners registered with our Board with regards to support, direction, dissemination of knowledge, and proper validation of these disciplines
- Develop, stimulate, and maintain high professional standards of qualification and practice among its membership
- Establish and provide a forum for the development, exchange, and dissemination of knowledge and skills appropriate to the requirements of professional complementary health care practice
- Provide a National and International Registration of Professionals
- Provide disciplinary procedures for serious professional misconduct
- Continually work to gain a greater recognition of these complementary practices by a larger number of insurance companies so disciplines such as Clinical Herbology, Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Shiatsu, and Massokinesiology, etc. become a familiar presence in extended health care packages. Acupuncture already has attained widespread acceptance and we work toward similar recognition for other practices.
......More Membership Advantages
Being a member of The PATCM will allow you to secure Errors & Emissions/Malpractice Insurance.
The following are 3 major reasons why members would fail to qualify for renewal with the PATCM and thereby be suspended from the Board. Subsequently, their registration numbers would be posted on our Suspension List on this website.
Benefits of Membership
1. Membership with PATCM qualifies you to apply for malpractice insurance.
2. Recognized by municipalities who require educational standards and recognized associations.
3. Fees are tax deductible
4. Continuing education is promoted and is taught by the PATCM.